Global Trade Management Solutions for Customs House Brokers
Increasing security and compliance requirements challenge customs house brokers already under pressure from importers. Most brokers have programs underway to achieve cost reductions within their own operations while they struggle to profitably meet customer demands in an increasingly competitive environment. Leading brokers are implementing technology to better manage cargo, documentation, landed costs and compliance analysis on behalf of importers.
Our Integrated Solution for Customs House Brokers
Developed to meet the specific global trade management needs of customs house brokers, CHBQW simplifies and automates import customs house brokerage functions such as classifications, valuations, compliance and clearance. CHBQW easily accepts information from ExporterQW, ForwarderQW, ImporterQW or legacy systems and naturally supports unattended “wheels-up” clearance, when necessary.
Track and Trace
Provides a worldwide view of supply chain information – including CBP clearance, accounts receivable, warehousing and logistics applications. The view is configurable for various levels of security and is accessible via web-enabled devices such as smartphones and other portable devices.
Event Management & Analysis
Monitors movement of goods and information along the supply chain, generates warnings and forward-looking exception alerts as they occur in real-time via cellular phone, email or similar means. Focused event management reduces delays, improves customer support, and ensures that shipments stay on track.
Key Components of Our Solution for Customs House Brokers Include:
- Customs and Border Protection Applications: ACE, ABI, AII/RLF, DIS, ACH, AMS, Protest, OGAs and PGAs, Reconciliation, Drawback, FTZ, Track and Trace, In-Bond and eManifest.
- Product Master: All-inclusive database of pre-classified products.
- Integrated Accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Profit & Loss Reporting.
- Documentation: CF 3461, 7501(A), 3520, 701, 740, 3-177, 7512, 19, 349, 353, 214, 2877, Delivery Orders, Textile Declarations, Commercial Invoices and more (XML, local or remote, emails, faxes).
- Purchase Order Performance and Landed Costs Calculations.
Our Solution for Customs House Brokers Helps Customers to:
- Proactively manage the entire clearance process.
- Reduce operational and clearance costs and maximize workforce productivity.
- Minimize cost of errors by ensuring adherence to complex compliance rules, Customs and Border Protection regulations and reporting requirements of other government agencies.
- Increase awareness of exceptions, and access extensive audit trail and archive facilities.
- Leverage the Internet to improve communication and collaboration among suppliers, carriers, freight forwarders, importers and customs house brokers.
- Improve customer service and reduce costs by centralizing and sharing information and filing entries remotely.
- Enable rapid and efficient responses to customer inquiries.