Global Trade Management Solutions for Exporters
Today’s exporter is under pressure to deliver the right product to the right customer, warehouse and factory at the right time for the right price. At the same time, increased regulatory requirements and slow-moving cargo mean that trading partners must be kept apprised of progress and advised regarding documentation requirements for countries of origin and destination. Leading exporters demand Internet access to all relevant trade data, global visibility to all shipments and streamlined multi-national trade processes for logistics, regulatory compliance and management of funds between organizations.
Our Integrated Solution for Exporters
Developed to meet the specific needs of exporters, our integrated global trade management solution for exporters – ExporterQW – simplifies and accelerates the entire export process from end-to-end. To further reduce data redundancy, our integrated solution for exporters incorporates information-sharing capabilities with import and freight forwarding components. From receipt of purchase orders through final settlement, ExporterQW coordinates transactions and integrates with legacy systems across organizations to send products to foreign countries rapidly and securely. ExporterQW ensures compliance with local laws, takes advantage of preferential programs, anticipates costs, provides advice on opportunities and tracks shipments and purchase orders to the product level.
The ExporterQW global trade management solution creates sustainable value by facilitating critical export business processes that result in optimal cost, service performance and compliant global movement of goods and information.
Export Trade Management
Automates critical export activities such as valuation including assists and royalties, global classifications, export compliance verification, security screening, licensing, landed costs, export customs clearance, multi-lingual documents generation, storage and distribution. Purchase order performance, control of freight forwarder activities and the all-inclusive database of pre-classified products are all integral parts of the solution.
Event Management & Analysis
Monitors movement of goods and information along the supply chain, generates warnings and forward-looking exception alerts as they occur in real-time via cellular phone, email or similar means. Focused event management reduces delays and ensures that shipments stay on track. A comprehensive analysis tool can be used to aggregate data and events and present customizable, Internet-accessible reports across the supply chain.
Global Trade Visibility
Provides a worldwide view of supply chain information – including legacy systems, ERP, WMS, trade and logistics applications. The view is configurable for various levels of security and access based on users, roles or enterprise, and is accessible via web-enabled tools such as smartphones and other portable devices.
The solution supports data collection capabilities from the points of origin and global data distribution to designated destinations, all without adding costly infrastructure. As soon as information becomes available, it is shared between exporters, carriers, freight forwarders, customs house brokers, agents and other collaborative partners.
Free Trade Agreements
Our FTA (Free Trade Agreement) module helps to qualify goods for preferential duty treatments, including analysis of Bills of Materials (BOMs). It manages supplier solicitations, generates corresponding certificates of origin, maintains audit trails and performs automatic verifications of trade documents such as commercial invoices and purchase orders.
Key Components of Our Solution for Exporters Include:
- Denied Parties Screening: Verification of restricted parties and embargo countries in real time or by demand.
- Licenses: Determination of export control classification number (ECCN) and other export compliance requirements in real time or by demand.
- Rates and Quotes: Multi-leg, multi-mode, door-to-door, incremental and accumulated.
- Warehousing: Supports receipt and consolidation of inventory and generation of receipts and manifests.
- Product Master: All-inclusive database of pre-classified parts/products.
- Automated Export System (AES): AES is the electronic way to file the Shipper’s Export Declaration and the export manifest information directly to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
- Documentation: Purchase Orders, Commercial Invoices, CF 7525, CF 7509, Shipping Advices, Bills of Lading, AWBs, D/O, Cargo Manifests, Carrier Labels, Drafts and many more.
Our Solution for Exporters Helps Customers to:
- Minimize logistics costs, duties, fees and taxes.
- Adhere to export controls and compliance regulations, reducing exposure to fines and penalties.
- Proactively manage the entire export process, informing stakeholders of potential problems.
- Improve communication and collaboration among supply chain participants.
- Improve on-time delivery by reducing delays.
- Improve ability to handle volumes efficiently during peak seasons.
- Enable intelligent sourcing decisions by calculating accurate landed costs.
- Reduce administrative and support costs by centralizing and sharing global transportation and trade data.
- Reduce transportation costs by consolidating cargo.
- Increase global visibility of supply chain information.