Global Trade Management Solutions for Export Freight Forwarders
Export freight forwarders face additional challenges due to increasing security regulations and export compliance requirements. Most export freight forwarders are implementing technology to track shipments all the way to the purchase order and product levels; competently control consolidations; and integrate with warehouse operations, Automated Manifest Systems (AMS) and Automated Export System (AES) in a timely, secure and efficient manner.
Our Integrated Solution for Export Freight Forwarders
Developed to meet the specific needs of export freight forwarders, the Export FFQW global trade management solution streamlines export freight forwarding functions such as initial goods warehousing, bookings and consolidations. The Export Freight Forwarder software solution easily accepts information from exporter legacy systems, and naturally flows it into our Import Freight Forwarder and Customs House Brokers systems, as well as into CBP-supported and -mandated systems such as AMS and AES.
Export FFQW is tightly integrated into the TradeMasterQW global trade management software suite, thus ensuring online verification of key information and enabling the freight forwarder to navigate any export and accounting data rapidly and securely.
Track and Trace
Provides a worldwide view of supply chain information – including CBP clearance, accounts receivable, warehousing and logistics applications. The view is configurable for various levels of security and is accessible via web-enabled devices such as smartphones and other portable devices.
Event Management & Analysis
Monitors movement of goods and information along the supply chain, generates warnings and forward-looking exception alerts as they occur in real-time via cellular phone, email or similar means. Focused event management reduces delays, improves customer support and ensures that shipments stay on track.
Key Components of the Export Freight Forwarder Solution Include:
- Denied Parties Screening: Allows online verification of restricted parties and embargoed countries.
- Licenses: Allows online determination and verification of necessary export control classification numbers and other export compliance requirements.
- Rates and Quotes: Offers multi-leg, multi-mode, door-to-door, incremental and accumulated.
- Warehousing: Supports receipt and consolidation of inventory and generation of receipts and manifests.
- Automated Export System: AES is the electronic way to file the Shipper’s Export Declaration and the export manifest information directly to Customs and Border Protection.
- Automated Manifest System: AMS is a multi-modal cargo inventory and release system that interacts with other CBP automated systems.
- Integrated Accounting: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Profit and Loss Reporting.
- Bills of Lading: Supports three-tier hierarchy: Master, House and Sub-House levels.
- Documentation: CF3461, 7501(A), 3520, 701, 740, 3-177, 7512, 19, 349, 353, 214, 2877, Delivery Orders, Textile Declarations, Commercial Invoices and more (XML, local or remote, emails, faxes).
- Purchase Order Performance and Landed Costs Calculations.
Our Solution for Export Freight Forwarders Helps Customers to:
- Proactively manage the whole export process, informing stakeholders of potential problems.
- Reduce cargo delivery cycle time, thus improving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to export compliance and control requirements, thus reducing risk of noncompliance.
- Use process automation to decrease the amount of paperwork, thereby reducing cost.
- Coordinate and consolidate export business processes across customer base.
- Facilitate direct filing with CBP, as QuestaWeb is a certified vendor.